2 Outlet Direct Plug-In Surge Protector with Tel/Lan
AC & Tel/LAN Protection for Home and Office Electronics.
Exclusive Protect or Disconnect™ Circuitry
Safeguards equipment against all surges. In the event of a catastrophic surge such as lightning, it completely disconnects AC power to connected equipment.
Noise Filtration Circuit
EMI/RFI Filtration Circuitry for Clean, Unimpeded Power.
Protects equipment from electrical surges that travel over low voltage LAN/Tel lines.
$100,000 Limited Connected Equipment Protection Warranty
Panamax will protect your equipment or we will repair or replace up to $100,000!
Lifetime Product Warranty
The surge protector shall be free of any defects in design, materials, or workmanship, and Panamax will repair or replace any defective unit.
- EMI/RFI Filtration Circuitry for Clean, Unimpeded Power.
- Protect-or-Disconnect™ Circuitry
- In/Out Telco/LAN Connectors.
- Removable, paintable cover ensures seamless fit with any décor.
Two Diagnostic Lights (LED) Power On/Protection OK and Line Fault.
- Thin Profile - Only 1.5 inches deep.
- Convenient display feature; turn cover around to hide diagnostic lights.
- FamilyDirect Plug Ins
- Line Voltage120 (Volts)
- BlueBOLT EnabledNo
- Number of Outlets2
- Outlet DescriptionsBoth outlets filtered and surge protected
- ComplianceC-UL (UL standard #1449)
- USB ChargingN/A
- Low Voltage TriggerN/A
- AC Power CordN/A
- Dimensions3.25" W X 1.625" D X 5.25" H
- Weight0.65 lbs
- AC Protection
- AC Protection TechnologyProtect or Disconnect
L-N, L-G, N-G Protection Modes
- Automatic Voltage ShutoffNo
- Undervoltage ShutoffN/A
- Over-Voltage ShutoffN/A
- Maximum Current Rating15 (Amps)
- Initial Clamping Level200V Peak
- Filtration TechnologyRFI/EMI Filtration
- Filtration Rating50 dB @ 100 kHz - 1 MHz
- Signal Line Protection
- Signal Line Protection1 LAN/Tel
- Shipping Info
- Length4.8 (Inches)
- Width3 (Inches)
- Height6.1 (Inches)
- Weight1 (Lbs)
- Unit of MeasureEach
- Master Pack Qty24
- Other Specifications
- Voltage Protection Rating (UL 1449 3rd Edition, 3,000A)L-N 400V, L-G 500V, N-G 500V
- Thermal FusingYes
- Single Pulse Energy Dissipation1350 Joules
- Response Time<1 ns
- Peak Impulse Current60,000 A
- Nominal Discharge Current3,000 A
- LAN Specifications
- Wires ProtectedPins 1, 2, 3, & 6
- Suppression ModesDifferential & Common Ground
- ConnectorsRJ-45 Shared with Telco
- Compatibility10/100 BASE-T
- Clamping Level7V
- Telco Specifications
- Wires Protected2 wire, 1 pair (4,5)
- Suppression ModesMetallic & Longitudinal
- ConnectorsRJ-45 Shared with LAN
- Clamping Level260V
- Capacitance30 pf (approx.)
$100,000 LIFETIME LIMITED CONNECTED EQUIPMENT PROTECTION POLICY
LIFETIME LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY
Panamax warrants to the purchaser of any standard Panamax surge protector that the surge protector shall be free of defects in design, material, or workmanship, and Panamax will repair or replace any defective unit.
WARRANTY LIMITATION FOR INTERNET PURCHASERS:
Panamax products purchased through the Internet do not carry a valid Connected Equipment Protection Policy unless purchased from an Authorized Panamax Internet Dealer! Authorized Panamax Internet Dealers have sufficient expertise to ensure warranty compliant installations.