BlueBOLT-Controllable Power Conditioner - 8 Outlets
Advanced 15 amp power controller with top of the line Linear Noise Filtration, Automatic Voltage Monitoring and catastrophic surge protection.
The M4315-PRO features Panamax's revolutionary AVM (Automatic Voltage Monitoring) circuit, and our exclusive Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT). Together, these technologies comprise precisely what our customers have come to expect from Panamax: uncompromised AC protection and purification. Outlets: all eight (8) rear panel outlets are separately controlled. They are grouped into four (4) filter-isolated banks. BlueBOLT™ is included, providing secure, hosted IP system control and monitoring for the M4315-PRO.
1 RU 15 AMP 8 BlueBOLT Programmable Outlets w/Auto Reset, 10Ft IEC Cord
Power Management with Control System Interactive Functionality.
- 15 Amp Capacity M4315-PRO
- 8 Individually Controllable Rear Panel Outlets
- Fully Programmable
- TCP/IP (BlueBOLT™) Installed
- RS-232 Card (Included, not installed)
- Linear Filtration with 3 Isolated LiFT Filter Banks, 76db (5 kHz - 250 kHz), 46 db (250 kHz - 1 MHz)
- One Isolated Filter Bank for High Current Devices, 60db (5 kHz - 450 kHz), 46 db (450 kHz - 1 MHz)
- Front Panel Circuit Breaker
- Removable Front Rack Ears
- 12 Volt Input Triggering
- Detachable 10 ft. Power Cord
- AVM & Protect-or-Disconnect Circuitry
3 YEAR PRODUCT WARRANTY
Panamax warrants to the purchaser of this Panamax audio/video component style power conditioner, for a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase, that the unit shall be free of any defects in design, material or workmanship, and Panamax will repair or replace any defective product up to three years from the purchase date.
WARRANTY LIMITATION FOR INTERNET PURCHASERS:
Panamax products purchased through the Internet do not carry a valid Connected Equipment Protection Policy unless purchased from an Authorized Panamax Internet Dealer! Authorized Panamax Internet Dealers have sufficient expertise to insure warranty compliant installations.