Max 8 AV Pro - 8 AC; Coax and Tel; AVM, Line Filtration
M8-AV-PRO eliminates voltage irregularities & protects your AV system.
Home Theater Power Management
AC power, telephone and coax lines can provide direct pathways for surges and spikes to enter and damage expensive audio/video equipment. M8-AV-PRO eliminates voltage irregularities & protects your AV system.
Reduces Cross-Contamination Between Components
The M8-AV-PRO is designed to provide noise isolation between the two isolated outlet banks so that any noise created by an A/V component in one bank cannot contaminate the power to the equipment that is plugged into the other outlet bank.
Monitors Incoming Line Voltage
Panamax's patented AVM circuitry continuously monitors the incoming line voltage and disconnects your equipment in the event of an over voltage or undervoltage (brownout). Power is automatically reconnected when voltage returns to a safe level, eliminating service calls or system downtime
Improves Picture and Sound Quality
The M8-AV-PRO's Power Cleaning and Premium Filtration eliminate common symptoms of contaminated power (including loss of detail, hisses, hums and visual artifacts) and allows your A/V equipment to perform up to its full capability.
Improves Picture and Sound. Provides clean power by filtering out noise common to household power.
Protects equipment from electrical surges that travel over Cable, Satellite, and Antenna lines.
Telephone/LAN Line Protection
Protects equipment from electrical surges that travel over Telephone and network lines.
AVM (Automatic Voltage Monitoring)
Protects equipment against prolonged over/ under voltages by disconnecting the power and reconnecting it when safe power returns.
Exclusive Protect or Disconnect™ circuitry. In the event of a catastrophic surge such as lightning, it completely disconnects AC power to connected equipment
12 Volt Trigger
Allows source equipment to activate or deactivate outlets 5-8 on the M8-AV-PRO.
More outlets for all of your power needs
Hi Def Ready
Hi-Def Designed to work with your High Definition system.
- FamilyFloor Models
- Line Voltage120 (Volts)
- BlueBOLT EnabledNo
- Number of Outlets8
- Outlet Descriptions4 outlets filtered and surge protected
4 surge protected high current outlets
- ControlOn/Off control to all outlets through power switch. The high current bank can be controlled by the low voltage trigger.
- USB ChargingN/A
- Low Voltage Trigger12V In
- AC Power Cord8 ft. captive cord
- Dimensions12" L x 5" W x 1.75" H (12.5" L Including brackets)
- Weight3.5 lbs
- AC Protection
- AC Protection TechnologyProtect or Disconnect
Automatic Voltage Monitoring
L-N, L-G, N-G Protection Modes
- Automatic Voltage ShutoffYes
- Undervoltage Shutoff90 VAC ± 6 VAC
- Over-Voltage Shutoff142 VAC ± 8 VAC
- Maximum Current Rating15 (Amps)
- Initial Clamping Level200V Peak
- Filtration TechnologyCommon Mode Filter Circuit
- Filtration Rating50 dB(100KHz - 1MHz)
53 dB (100KHz - 1MHz)
- Signal Line Protection
- Signal Line Protection1 LAN/Tel
- Shipping Info
- Length11.8 (Inches)
- Width9.3 (Inches)
- Height2.4 (Inches)
- Weight3.45 (Lbs)
- Unit of MeasureEach
- Master Pack Qty6
- Other Specifications
- Voltage Protection Rating (UL 1449 3rd Edition, 3,000A)500V
- UL991 Electronic Safety CircuitYes
- Thermal FusingYes
- Single Pulse Energy Dissipation1875 Joules
- Response Time< 1n
- Peak Impulse Current65,000 Amps
- Patented Power Management CircuitYes
- LAN Circuits
- Wires ProtectedPins 1, 2, 3, & 6
- ConnectorsRJ-45 Shared with Telco
- ConnectorsDifferential & Common Ground
- Clamping Level7V
- Telco Protection
- Wires Protected2 wire, 1 pair (4,5)
- Suppression ModesMetallic & Longitudinal
- Fuseless / Auto-resetingYes
- ConnectorsRJ-45 Shared with LAN
- Clamping Level260V
- Capacitance30pf (approx.)
- Universal Coaxial Protection
- Insertion Loss< 0.5 dB
- Frequency Range5MHz - 2 GHz
- ConnectionsFemale "F", Gold Plated
- Clamping Level75V
$5,000,000 LIFETIME LIMITED CONNECTED EQUIPMENT PROTECTION POLICY
LIFETIME LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY
Panamax warrants to the purchaser of any standard Panamax surge protector that the surge protector shall be free of defects in design, material, or workmanship, and Panamax will repair or replace any defective unit.
WARRANTY LIMITATION FOR INTERNET PURCHASERS:
Panamax products purchased through the Internet do not carry a valid Connected Equipment Protection Policy unless purchased from an Authorized Panamax Internet Dealer. Authorized Panamax Internet Dealers have sufficient expertise to insure warranty compliant installations.