Module, Analog Tel, 4-Line
For Analog Phone System Protection - 4 Lines DSL Modem Compatible.
For Analog Phone System Protection - 4 Lines DSL Modem Compatible
- Designed to protect standard phone lines and DSL (ADSL, G.Lite) lines.
- Multiple input & output jacks provide complete installation flexibility.
Different cables/connections can be split or combined to accommodate a variety of installations.
- FamilySignal Protection Modules
- Line Voltage120 (Volts)
- BlueBOLT EnabledNo
- Number of Outlets0
- USB ChargingN/A
- Low Voltage TriggerN/A
- AC Power CordN/A
- Weight.7 lbs
- AC Protection
- Automatic Voltage ShutoffNo
- Initial Clamping Level260V Peak
- Filtration TechnologyN/A
- Signal Line Protection
- Signal Line Protection4 Tel
- Shipping Info
- Length5.6 (Inches)
- Width2.2 (Inches)
- Height4.5 (Inches)
- Weight0.7 (Lbs)
- Unit of MeasureEach
- Master Pack Qty24
- Other Specifications
- Mounting Hardware IncludedYes
- Telco Protection
- Wires Protected8
- Suppression ModesMetallic & Longitudinal
- Fuseless / Auto-resetingYes
- ConnectorsRJ-45, RJ-14, RJ-11 and S110D
- Clamping Level260V
- Capacitance30 pf (approx.)
CONNECTED EQUIPMENT PROTECTION POLICY
These signal line protection modules do not provide a Connected Equipment Protection Policy. When properly installed with a compatible Panamax AC base unit, the base unit's Connected Equipment Protection Policy remains valid.
LIFETIME LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY
Panamax warrants to the purchaser of this Panamax signal line protection module, that the unit shall be free of defects in design, material, or workmanship, and Panamax will repair or replace any defective unit.
WARRANTY LIMITATION FOR INTERNET PURCHASERS:
Panamax products purchased through the Internet do not carry a valid Connected Equipment Protection Policy unless purchased from an Authorized Panamax Internet Dealer! Authorized Panamax Internet Dealers have sufficient expertise to insure warranty compliant installations.