The M4320-PRO features Panamax™ revolutionary AVM (Automatic Voltage Monitoring) circuit, and our exclusive Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT). Together, these technologies comprise precisely what our customers have come to expect from Panamax: uncompromised AC protection and purification. Outlets: all rear panel outlets are separately controlled. They are grouped into four (4) filter-isolated banks. BlueBOLT™ is included, providing secure, hosted IP system control and monitoring for the M4320-PRO.
Power Management with Control System Interactive Functionality.
- 20 Amp Capacity M4320-PRO
- 8 Individually Controllable Rear Panel Outlets
- Fully Programmable
- TCP/IP (BlueBOLT™) Installed
- Linear Filtration with 3 Isolated LiFT Filter Banks, 76db (5 kHz – 250 kHz), 46 db (250 kHz – 1 MHz)
- One Isolated Filter Bank for High Current Devices, 60db (5 kHz – 450 kHz), 46 db (450 kHz – 1 MHz)
- Front Panel Circuit Breaker
- Removable Front Rack Ears
- 12 Volt Input Triggering
- Detachable 10 ft. Power Cord – 20A plug
- AVM & Protect-or-Disconnect Circuitry
Voltage Protection Rating (UL 1449 3rd Edition, 3,000A): 500V
Single Pulse Energy Dissipation: 2700 Joules
Peak Impulse Current: 135,000 Amps
LAN – Wires Protected: 8-Wires
LAN – Compatibility: 10/100/1000 BASE-T
LAN – Clamping Level: 60 ± 5V
Coax – Shielded: Yes
Coax – Insertion Loss: < 0.5 dB
Coax – HD 1080 i/p Ready: Yes
Coax – Frequency Range: 0 MHz – 2.2 GHz
Coax – Connections: Female “F”, Gold Plated
Coax – Clamping Level: 75V
Coax – Bidirectional: Yes
3 YEAR PRODUCT WARRANTY
Panamax warrants to the purchaser of this Panamax audio/video component style power conditioner, for a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase, that the unit shall be free of any defects in design, material or workmanship, and Panamax will repair or replace any defective product up to three years from the purchase date.
WARRANTY LIMITATION FOR INTERNET PURCHASERS:
Panamax products purchased through the Internet do not carry a valid Connected Equipment Protection Policy unless purchased from an Authorized Panamax Internet Dealer! Authorized Panamax Internet Dealers have sufficient expertise to insure warranty compliant installations.