850VA Shelf Mount UPS
During power disruptions the MB850 Battery Backup provides constant power to your equipment.
During power disruptions the MB850 Battery Backup provides constant power to equipment, such as:
Lamp Based Display
Prevent expensive lamp burnout in lamp based displays (cooling fan can continue to properly cool down lamp).
Avoid loss of DVR recorded TV programming.
Prevent loss of unsaved games during the saving/loading process.
Avoid the time and hassle rebooting your home theater system.
- 5 Battery Powered and Surge Protected Outlets
- Provides continuous battery backup when power is interrupted.
- 4 Fulltime Surge Protected Outlets
- Provides complete surge protection for equipment not requiring battery backup.
- USB/Serial Port To PC
- Allows home theater PC to communicate with UPS through USB or serial port.
- 1 Pair, In/Out Coax / Cable Sat Surge Protection
- Wiring Fault Indicator Light
- LED illuminates when wiring problems exist.
- Ethernet Protection Ports
- Phone / Modem / DSL / Ethernet protection (Combination Ethernet or phone line protection).
- Resettable Circuit Breaker
- Provides overload protection.
- Auto-Shutdown Software
- Panamax offers surge protection plus battery backup. The MB850 will safely shut down your home theater PC.
- LCD Display Provides:
Input Voltage Level
Output Voltage Level
AVR Status Meter
Output Power Frequency interrupted
- Icon Indicators Includes:
On Battery Mode
Automatic Voltage Regulation stabilizes input voltage to an appropriate level for optimal equipment performance by completely eliminating brownouts and overvoltages.
- FamilyShelf Mount
- Line Voltage120 (Volts)
- Number of Outlets9
- Number of Isolated Banks0
- Outlet Descriptions
All 9 outlets are surge protected
Bank 1 has 5battery powered outlets
- Rack MountableNo
- Rack Ears IncludedNo
- Front Panel Meter(s)LCD Displays statuses and voltage level
- Front Media Light(s)No
- ControlRemote control through USB or serial port
- AC Power CordCaptive power cord
- Dimensions10.25" L x 4.375" W x 8.875" H
- Weight16 lbs.
- Battery Backup
- Output Frequency60 Hz
- UPS Output Capacity850VA, 510W
- Regulation Output Range120 Â± 5% Simulated Sine Wave
- Transfer Time4ms
- AC Protection
- AC Protection TechnologyStandard MOV based surge protection
- Under-Voltage Shutoff90V
- Over-Voltage Shutoff140V
- Maximum Current Rating12 (Amps)
- Signal Line Protection1 LAN/Tel
- Shipping Info
- Length9.4 (Inches)
- Width6.4 (Inches)
- Height6.7 (Inches)
- Weight18.82 (Lbs)
- Unit of MeasureEach
- Master Pack Qty3
3 Year Product Warranty
Panamax warrants to the purchaser of this Panamax audio/video component style power conditioner, for a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase, that the unit shall be free of any defects in design, material or workmanship, and Panamax will repair or replace any defective product up to three years from the purchase date.
2 Year Battery Warranty
Panamax warrants to the purchaser of this uninterruptible power supply, for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase, that the batteries shall be free of defects in design, material, or workmanship, and Panamax will replace any defective battery.
Limited Connected Equipment Protection Policy - $250,000
It is the policy of Panamax that it will, at its election, either replace, pay to replace at fair market value, or pay to repair, up to the dollar amount specified below, equipment that is damaged by an AC power, cable, telephone, or lightning surge while connected to a properly installed Panamax power conditioner. To be eligible for compensation, repair and or replacement, the power conditioner must shows signs of surge damage or that it is operating outside of design specifications, relative to its surge protection capability, and under all of the circumstances failed to protect your connected equipment.
WARRANTY LIMITATION FOR INTERNET PURCHASERS:
Panamax audio video products purchased through the Internet do not carry a valid Connected Equipment Protection Policy unless purchased from an Authorized Panamax Internet Dealer! Authorized Panamax Audio Video Internet Dealers have sufficient expertise to insure warranty compliant installations.