Battery Extension Pack For F1500-UPS and MB1500
The rack mountable BATT1500-EXT External Battery Pack extends battery runtime of the MB1500 and F1500-UPS by as much as 4x times.
These 2U packs esthetically match the UPS’s, and can similarly be rack or tower mounted. The heavy gauge power cord is adapted with plug-n-play DC connectors for easy installation. The all metal enclosure safely houses the 8 (eight) 12V 9Ah batteries which are connected via 2 strings of 4 in serial.
- Form Factor – 2U configuration supports both rack and tower mounting.
- Metal Housing – Rigid metal construction allows for placement in areas with a demanding environment.
- Power On/Off Switch - Local power switch for manual reset & control.
- Back-panel fuse - User replaceable fuse which is easily accessed from the rear panel.
- Line Voltage120 (Volts)
- ComplianceROHS Compliant
UL1778, cUL 107.1, FCC DOC Class B
- Dimensions19"W x 17"D x 4"H
- Weight67 lbs.
- Operating Humidity0% - 95% non-condensing
- Operating Temperature32Â°F to 95Â°F / 0Â°C to 40Â°C
- Shipping Info
- Length23.6 (Inches)
- Width21.5 (Inches)
- Height11 (Inches)
- Weight81.9 (Lbs)
- Unit of MeasureEach
- Master Pack Qty24
3 Year Product Warranty
Panamax warrants to the purchaser of this Panamax audio/video component style uninterruptible power supply, for a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase, that the unit shall be free of defects in design, material, or workmanship, and Panamax will repair or replace any defective unit.
2 Year Battery Warranty
Panamax warrants to the purchaser of this uninterruptible power supply, for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase, that the batteries shall be free of defects in design, material, or workmanship, and Panamax will replace any defective battery.
WARRANTY LIMITATION FOR INTERNET PURCHASERS:
Panamax audio video products purchased through the Internet do not carry a valid Connected Equipment Protection Policy unless purchased from an Authorized Panamax Internet Dealer! Authorized Panamax Audio Video Internet Dealers have sufficient expertise to insure warranty compliant installations.