BlueBOLT 2 OUTLET Surge Protector with Wireless Communication
Bring BlueBOLT® power control and energy management to any standard 120V outlet.
BlueBolt Control with ZigBee® Communication
ZigBee® Wireless Communications for remote outlet control & energy monitoring via BlueBOLT® (Requires BB-ZB1 GATEWAY, sold separately).
Hard-reboot problem electronics remotely.
Scheduled Conservation and Alerts
Schedule conservation commands to eliminate wasted power and lower utility bills.
Exclusive Protect or Disconnect™ Circuitry
Safeguards equipment against all surges. In the event of a catastrophic surge such as lightning, it completely disconnects AC power to connected equipment.
Instant Override Buttons
Push-button power switches instantly power outlets on or off (overrides BlueBOLT power commands).
Noise Filtration Circuit
EMI/RFI Filtration Circuitry for Clean, Unimpeded Power.
$100,000 Limited Connected Equipment Protection Policy
Panamax will protect your equipment or we will repair or replace up to $100,000!
Three Year Product Warranty
The surge protector shall be free of any defects in design, materials, or workmanship, and Panamax will repair or replace any defective unit.
- Remotely monitor and control equipment and appliance loads.
- Push-button power switches instantly power outlets on or off.
- EMI/RFI Filtration Circuitry for Clean, Unimpeded Power.
- Protect-or-Disconnect™ Circuitry.
Diagnostic Lights (LED): Outlet 1 & 2 Status, Demand Response/Network and Wiring Fault.
- Removable, paintable cover ensures seamless fit with any décor.
- Thin Profile - Only 1.5" inches deep.
- Convenient display feature; turn cover around to hide diagnostic lights.
- FamilySmart Plugs
- Line Voltage120 (Volts)
- Number of Outlets2
- Outlet DescriptionsBoth outlets Individually controllable, filtered and surge protected
- ControlIndividual on/off control to outlets via BlueBOLT (BB-ZB1 required), or through the push-button power switches.
- ComplianceC-UL (UL standard #1449)
- USB ChargingN/A
- Low Voltage TriggerN/A
- AC Power CordN/A
- Dimensions3.25" W X 1.625" D X 5.25" H
- Weight0.7 lbs
- AC Protection
- AC Protection TechnologyProtect or Disconnect
L-N, L-G, N-G Protection Modes
- Undervoltage ShutoffN/A
- Over-Voltage ShutoffN/A
- Maximum Current Rating12 (Amps)
- Initial Clamping Level200V Peak
- Filtration TechnologyRFI/EMI Filtration
- Filtration Rating50 dB @ 100 kHz - 1 MHz
- Signal Line ProtectionNo
- Shipping Info
- Length4.8 (Inches)
- Width2.9 (Inches)
- Height6.2 (Inches)
- Weight0.95 (Lbs)
- Unit of MeasureEach
- Master Pack Qty24
$100,000 LIFETIME LIMITED CONNECTED EQUIPMENT PROTECTION POLICY
LIFETIME LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY
Panamax warrants to the purchaser of any standard Panamax surge protector that the surge protector shall be free of defects in design, material, or workmanship, and Panamax will repair or replace any defective unit.
WARRANTY LIMITATION FOR INTERNET PURCHASERS:
Panamax products purchased through the Internet do not carry a valid Connected Equipment Protection Policy unless purchased from an Authorized Panamax Internet Dealer! Authorized Panamax Internet Dealers have sufficient expertise to ensure warranty compliant installations.