Max 5300 Power Management, 2RU, 11 Outlets
Improves Picture and Sound Quality, Monitors Incoming Line Voltage, and Reduces Cross-Contamination Between Components.
Improves Picture and Sound Quality
Level 4 Power Cleaning and Filtration eliminates common symptoms of contaminated power (including loss of detail, pops, hisses, hums and visual artifacts) and allows your A/V equipment to perform up to its full capability.
Monitors Incoming Line Voltage and Provides a Visual Indication of Power Level
Panamax™ patent pending AVM circuitry continuously monitors the incoming power as displayed on the digital voltmeter. In case of an undervoltage or an overvoltage, a flashing red lightning bolt will be displayed in the voltmeter, and power to the connected equipment is automatically turned off if either of these conditions is detected. When voltage returns to a safe level, power to the equipment is automatically reconnected.
Reduces Cross-Contamination Between Components
The M5300-PM is designed to provide noise isolation between 5 isolated outlet banks (including 1 bank with 2 high current outlets) so that any noise created by an A/V component cannot contaminate the power going to equipment plugged into another outlet bank.
Clean Power Level 4
Improves picture and sound quality by eliminating noise across the entire AC bandwidth. 40% more efficient at eliminating noise than Clean Power Level 3.
AVM (Automatic Voltage Monitoring)
Protects equipment against prolonged over/under voltages by disconnecting the power and reconnecting it when safe power returns.
High Current Outlets
2 outlets for equipment with high power demands (Amps/Subwoofers).
1 front panel 500mA USB charger. May not recognize all devices. Check manufactures power specifications of USB device.
Gaming LAN Port
Easy access to LAN port on front panel. Perfect for online gaming.
5 Isolated Outlet Banks
Isolating outlet banks from one another prevents noise contamination between components.
12 Volt Trigger
Allows source equipment to activate or deactivate the switched outlets on the M5300-PM.
Guards against blown fuses and potentially damaging speaker thump by automatically powering outlets on and off in sequence.
5 Always On, 4 Switched, 2 Switched High Current.
- FamilyPM Series
- Line Voltage120 (Volts)
- Number of Outlets11
- Number of Isolated Banks5
- Outlet Descriptions
1 (always on, linearly filtered outlet, front panel)
4 (always on, linearly filtered outlets, rear panel)
4 (switchable, linearly filtered outlets, rear panel)
2 (switchable high current outlets, rear panel)
- Rack MountableYes
- Rack Ears IncludedYes
- Front Panel Meter(s)1 voltmeter, 1 Ammeter
- Front Media Light(s)No
- ControlOn/Off control of switched outlets through front panel power button or rear panel DC trigger.
- Voltage RegulationNo
- USB Charging1 front panel 500mA USB charger. May not recognize all devices. Check manufactures power specifications of USB device.Â
- Low Voltage Trigger12 V, In/Out
- AC Power Cord10 ft. detachable
- Dimensions17" W x 12.75" D x 3.5" H, (4.1" Including feet)
- Weight12.8 lbs
- AC Protection
- AC Protection TechnologyProtect or Disconnect
Automatic Voltage Monitoring
L-N, L-G, N-G Protection Modes
- Under-Voltage Shutoff90 VAC Â± 2 VAC
- Over-Voltage Shutoff142 VAC Â± 8 VAC
- Maximum Current Rating15 (Amps)
- Initial Clamping Level200V Peak
- Filtration TechnologyLiFT
- Filtration Rating
Bank 1: Up to -86 db (100 KHz _ 2 MHz)
Bank 2: Up to -91 db (100 KHz _ 2 MHz)
Bank 3: Up to -81 db (100 KHz _ 2 MHz)
Bank 4: Up to -100 db (100 KHz _ 2 MHz)
Bank 5, High Current Outlets: Up to -81 db (100 KHz _ 2 MHz)
- Signal Line Protection2 LAN, 1 Tel, 3 Cable/Satellite
- Shipping Info
- Length20.3 (Inches)
- Width10.3 (Inches)
- Height24 (Inches)
- Weight19.55 (Lbs)
- Unit of MeasureEach
- Master Pack Qty1
- Other Specifications
- Voltage Protection Rating (UL 1449 3rd Edition, 3,000A)500V
- Single Pulse Energy Dissipation2125 Joules
- Peak Impulse Current72,000 Amps
- LAN - Wires Protected8-Wires
- LAN - Compatibility10/100bT
- LAN - Clamping Level60V Â± 5V
- Coax - ShieldedYes
- Coax - Insertion Loss< 0.5 dB
- Coax - HD 1080 i/p ReadyYes
- Coax - Frequency Range0 MHz - 2.2 GHz
- Coax - ConnectionsFemale Ã±FÃ®, Gold Plated
- Coax - Clamping Level75V
- Coax - Bidirectional Yes
- Proposition 65 Warning
- Warning:WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm â€“ www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
$5,000,000 LIFETIME LIMITED CONNECTED EQUIPMENT PROTECTION POLICY
3 YEAR PRODUCT WARRANTY
Panamax warrants to the purchaser of this Panamax audio/video component style power conditioner, for a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase, that the unit shall be free of any defects in design, material or workmanship, and Panamax will repair or replace any defective product up to three years from the purchase date.
WARRANTY LIMITATION FOR INTERNET PURCHASERS:
Panamax products purchased through the Internet do not carry a valid Connected Equipment Protection Policy unless purchased from an Authorized Panamax Internet Dealer! Authorized Panamax Internet Dealers have sufficient expertise to ensure warranty compliant installations.