Max 8 AV - 8 AC; Coax and Tel; AVM, Line Filtration
M8-AV eliminates voltage irregularities & protects your AV system.
Home Theater Power Management
AC power, telephone and coax lines can provide direct pathways for surges and spikes to enter and damage expensive audio/video equipment. M8-AV eliminates voltage irregularities & protects your AV system.
Panamax's patented AVM circuitry continuously monitors the incoming line voltage and disconnects your equipment in the event of an over voltage or undervoltage (brownout). Power is automatically reconnecte dwhen voltage returns to a safe level, eliminating service calls or system downtime.
Improves Picture & Sound Quality
The M8-AV's Power Cleaning and Filtration eliminate common symptoms of contaminated power (including loss of detail, pops, hisses, hums and visual artifacts) and allows your A/V equipment to perform up to its full capability.
Protects equipment from electrical surges that travel over Cable, Satellite, and Antenna lines.
Telephone Line Protection
Protects equipment from electrical surges that travel over telephone lines.
Protects equipment against prolonged over/under voltages by disconnecting the power and reconnecting it when safe power returns.
Exclusive Protect or Disconnect™ circuitry. In the event of a catastrophic surge such as lightning, it completely disconnects AC power to connected equipment.
Eight (8) filtered and surge protected outlets for all of your power needs.
Hi Def Ready
Hi-Def Designed to work with your High Definition system.
- FamilyFloor Models
- Line Voltage120 (Volts)
- BlueBOLT EnabledNo
- Number of Outlets8
- Outlet DescriptionsAll 8 outlets filtered and surge protected
- ControlOn/Off control to all outlets through power switch.
- USB ChargingN/A
- Low Voltage TriggerN/A
- AC Power Cord6 ft. captive cord
- Dimensions12" L x 5" W x 1.75" H (12.5" L Including brackets)
- Weight3.5 lbs
- AC Protection
- AC Protection TechnologyProtect or Disconnect
Automatic Voltage Monitoring
L-N, L-G, N-G Protection Modes
- Automatic Voltage ShutoffYes
- Undervoltage Shutoff90 VAC ± 6 VAC
- Over-Voltage Shutoff144 VAC ± 8 VAC
- Maximum Current Rating15 (Amps)
- Initial Clamping Level200V Peak
- Filtration TechnologyRFI/EMI Filtration
- Filtration Rating50 dB @ 100 KHz - 1 MHz
- Signal Line Protection
- Signal Line Protection1 Tel
- Shipping Info
- Length8.9 (Inches)
- Width2.7 (Inches)
- Height12.7 (Inches)
- Weight3 (Lbs)
- Unit of MeasureEach
- Master Pack Qty6
- Other Specifications
- Voltage Protection Rating (UL 1449 3rd Edition, 3,000A)500V
- Thermal FusingYes
- Single Pulse Energy Dissipation1650 Joules
- Response Time 1ns
- Peak Impulse Current52,000 Amps
- Patented Power Management CircuitYes
- Telco Protection
- Wires Protected2 wire, 1 pair (3,4)
- Suppression ModesMetallic & Longitudinal
- Fuseless / Auto-resetingYes
- Clamping Level260V
- Capacitance30 pf (approx.)
- Universal Coaxial Protection
- Insertion Loss< 0.5 dB
- Frequency Range0MHz - 2.2 GHz
- ConnectionsFemale "F", Gold Plated
- Clamping Level75V
$5,000,000 LIFETIME LIMITED CONNECTED EQUIPMENT PROTECTION POLICY
LIFETIME LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY
Panamax warrants to the purchaser of any standard Panamax surge protector that the surge protector shall be free of defects in design, material, or workmanship, and Panamax will repair or replace any defective unit.
WARRANTY LIMITATION FOR INTERNET PURCHASERS:
Panamax products purchased through the Internet do not carry a valid Connected Equipment Protection Policy unless purchased from an Authorized Panamax Internet Dealer! Authorized Panamax Internet Dealers have sufficient expertise to insure warranty compliant installations.