Max Flat Panel 300
Versitile 2 Outlet Surge Protector/Power Filter with Cable/Sat Signal Protection.
Improves Picture and Sound Quality
The MFP-300's Power Cleaning and Premium Filtration eliminate common symptoms of contaminated power (including loss of detail, pops, hisses, hums and visual artifacts) and allows your A/V equipment to perform up to its full capability.
Panamax's exclusive Protect or Disconnect™ circuitry. In the event of a catastrophic surge such as lightning, it completely disconnects AC power to connected equipment.
Premium Filtration Improves Picture and Sound.
Provides clean power by filtering out noise common to household power.
Designed to work with your High Definition system.
Both outlets feature always-on filtration.
Exclusive Protect or Disconnect™ circuitry. In the event of a catastrophic surge such as lightning, it completely disconnects AC power to connected equipment.
Protects equipment from electrical surges that travel over Cable, Satellite, and Antenna lines.
- FamilyPower Conditioners
- Line Voltage120 (Volts)
- BlueBOLT EnabledNo
- Number of Outlets2
- Outlet DescriptionsBoth outlets filtered and surge protected
- ComplianceUL 1449 3rd Edition, 3,000A
- USB ChargingN/A
- Low Voltage TriggerN/A
- AC Power Cord6 ft. captive cord
- Dimensions3.75" W x 8.5" L x 1.6 in H
- Weight2 lbs
- AC Protection
- AC Protection TechnologyProtect or Disconnect
L-N, L-G, N-G Protection Modes
- Automatic Voltage ShutoffNo
- Undervoltage ShutoffN/A
- Over-Voltage ShutoffN/A
- Maximum Current Rating12 (Amps)
- Initial Clamping Level200V Peak
- Filtration TechnologyRFI/EMI Filtration
- Filtration Rating43 dB @ 100kHz - 1MHz
- Signal Line Protection
- Signal Line Protection1 Cable/Satellite
- Shipping Info
- Length11.5 (Inches)
- Width9.2 (Inches)
- Height2.1 (Inches)
- Weight2.5 (Lbs)
- Unit of MeasureEach
- Master Pack Qty6
- Other Specifications
- Voltage Protection Rating (UL 1449 3rd Edition, 3,000A)330V
- UL991 Electronic Safety CircuitYes
- Single Pulse Energy Dissipation1675 Joules
- Response Time< 1ns
- Peak Impulse Current48,000 Amps
- Universal Coaxial Protection
- Insertion Loss< 0.5 dB
- Frequency Range0MHz - 2.2 GHz
- ConnectionsFemale "F", Gold Plated
- Clamping Level75V
$100,000 LIFETIME LIMITED CONNECTED EQUIPMENT PROTECTION POLICY
LIFETIME LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY
Panamax warrants to the purchaser of any standard Panamax surge protector that the surge protector shall be free of defects in design, material, or workmanship, and Panamax will repair or replace any defective unit.
WARRANTY LIMITATION FOR INTERNET PURCHASERS:
Panamax products purchased through the Internet do not carry a valid Connected Equipment Protection Policy unless purchased from an Authorized Panamax Internet Dealer! Authorized Panamax Internet Dealers have sufficient expertise to ensure warranty compliant installations.