Max-In-Wall Power-Pro-PFP, (2) 15A OUTLETS, Surge Protection, EMI/RF Filtration
Provides safe and noise-free filtered power to remote plasma screens, LCD´s and ceiling projectors.
- Provides safe and noise-free filtered power to remote plasma screens, LCD´s and ceiling projectors.
- Voltage Monitoring Circuit protects equipment against prolonged over voltages by disconnecting the power and reconnecting it when safe power returns.
- May be used in conjunction with MIW-DUAL SIGNAL BAY and signal line modules (sold separately).
- Surge Suppression Rating of 330V.
- 3 Year Product Warranty.
- Limited Lifetime Connected Equipment Protection Policy when properly installed using MIW-Dual Signal Bay and appropriate MIW Module (both sold separately).
Power Outlet Faceplate
Two recessed AC receptacles deliver power to remotely located devices. Enlarged faceplate (4.5" x 4.5") accomodates oversized wall cutouts.
Line Fault Indicator LED
When lit, this LED indicates there is an overvoltage condition with the power to the MIW Power-Pro PFP.
Power On Indicator LED
Blue light indicates power is being supplied to the MIW Power-Pro PFP outlets.
- FamilyIn Wall
- Line Voltage120 (Volts)
- BlueBOLT EnabledNo
- Number of Outlets2
- Outlet Descriptions2 recessed AC outlets, protected and filtered.
- USB ChargingN/A
- Low Voltage TriggerN/A
- Dimensions4.5" W x 2" D x 4.5 in H
- Weight2 lbs
- AC Protection
- AC Protection TechnologyVoltage Monitoring Circuit
L-N, L-G, N-G Protection Modes
- Automatic Voltage ShutoffYes
- Undervoltage ShutoffN/A
- Over-Voltage Shutoff142 VAC ± 5 VAC
- Maximum Current Rating15 (Amps)
- Filtration TechnologyRFI/EMI Filtration
- Signal Line Protection
- Signal Line ProtectionNo
- Shipping Info
- Length5 (Inches)
- Width2.5 (Inches)
- Height4.9 (Inches)
- Weight1.4 (Lbs)
- Unit of MeasureEach
- Master Pack Qty8
- Other Specifications
- UL1449 Suppression Rating330V
- Thermal FusingYes
- Peak Impulse Current32,500 Amps
- Energy Dissipation546 Joules
3 YEAR PRODUCT WARRANTY
Panamax warrants to the purchaser of this Panamax audio/video component style power conditioner, for a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase, that the unit shall be free of any defects in design, material or workmanship, and Panamax will repair or replace any defective product up to three years from the purchase date.
WARRANTY LIMITATION FOR INTERNET PURCHASERS:
Panamax products purchased through the Internet do not carry a valid Connected Equipment Protection Policy unless purchased from an Authorized Panamax Internet Dealer! Authorized Panamax Internet Dealers have sufficient expertise to insure warranty compliant installations.