Module, Digital Tel, 4-Line
For Digital Phone System Protection - 4 Lines.
For Digital Phone System Protection - 4 Lines
- Designed to protect Digital Station (DS) set phone lines. Station Set lines that leave the building are a pathway for surges (backdoor) to enter the phone system.
Multiple input & output jacks provide complete installation flexibility.
- Different cables/connections can be split or combined to accommodate a variety of installations.
- FamilySignal Protection Modules
- Line Voltage120 (Volts)
- Number of Outlets0
- USB ChargingN/A
- Low Voltage TriggerN/A
- AC Power CordN/A
- Weight.71 lbs
- AC Protection
- Initial Clamping Level70V Peak
- Filtration TechnologyN/A
- Signal Line Protection4 Tel
- Shipping Info
- Length5.8 (Inches)
- Width2.3 (Inches)
- Height4.4 (Inches)
- Weight0.75 (Lbs)
- Unit of MeasureEach
- Master Pack Qty24
CONNECTED EQUIPMENT PROTECTION POLICY
These signal line protection modules do not provide a Connected Equipment Protection Policy. When properly installed with a compatible Panamax AC base unit, the base unit's Connected Equipment Protection Policy remains valid.
LIFETIME LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY
Panamax warrants to the purchaser of this Panamax signal line protection module, that the unit shall be free of defects in design, material, or workmanship, and Panamax will repair or replace any defective unit.
WARRANTY LIMITATION FOR INTERNET PURCHASERS:
Panamax products purchased through the Internet do not carry a valid Connected Equipment Protection Policy unless purchased from an Authorized Panamax Internet Dealer! Authorized Panamax Internet Dealers have sufficient expertise to insure warranty compliant installations.