Module, Speakers, Keypads, CCTV Power Lines
For Outdoor Speakers, Keypads and Control Lines.
For Outdoor Speakers, Keypads and Control Lines
Equipment lines that lead outside the building are pathways for surges (sometimes called backdoor surges) to enter the equipment. The MOD-SPKP is designed to protect outdoor speaker, keypad, control and security wires (8 wires or 4 pairs).
- FamilySignal Protection Modules
- Line Voltage120 (Volts)
- BlueBOLT EnabledNo
- Number of Outlets0
- USB ChargingN/A
- Low Voltage TriggerN/A
- AC Power CordN/A
- Weight.56 lbs
- AC Protection
- Automatic Voltage ShutoffNo
- Initial Clamping Level47V Peak
- Filtration TechnologyN/A
- Signal Line Protection
- Signal Line Protection8 wires/4 pairs
- Shipping Info
- Length5.25 (Inches)
- Width4.5 (Inches)
- Height2 (Inches)
- Weight0.66 (Lbs)
- Unit of MeasureEach
- Master Pack Qty24
- Other Specifications
- Mounting Hardware IncludedYes
- Wires Protected8
- Wire Size12 AEG Max.
- Screw TerminalsCompatible w/ 12 Gauge Wire
- Power Handling Capacity for Outdoor Speakers225 Watts per Channel for 4 Ohm Speakers
- Per Wire Capacity7 Amp
- Modes ProtectedAll Terminals to Ground
- Connectors8 Wire Screw Terminals
- Clamping Level47V (30Vrms max to the speaker output)
- 112 Watts per Channel for 8 Ohm Speakers
CONNECTED EQUIPMENT PROTECTION POLICY
These signal line protection modules do not provide a Connected Equipment Protection Policy. When properly installed with a compatible Panamax AC base unit, the base unit's Connected Equipment Protection Policy remains valid.
LIFETIME LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY
Panamax warrants to the purchaser of this Panamax signal line protection module, that the unit shall be free of defects in design, material, or workmanship, and Panamax will repair or replace any defective unit.
WARRANTY LIMITATION FOR INTERNET PURCHASERS:
Panamax products purchased through the Internet do not carry a valid Connected Equipment Protection Policy unless purchased from an Authorized Panamax Internet Dealer! Authorized Panamax Internet Dealers have sufficient expertise to insure warranty compliant installations.