Service Entrance Protection
Protects against electrical surges that can cause damage to major appliances including their sensitive electronic circuitry.
SEP-200 protects against electrical surges that can cause damage to major appliances including their sensitive electronic circuitry.
Catastrophic failures and gradual component degradation can be caused by high voltage surges, which are generated by harsh weather conditions, external power problems, or day-to-day electrical component switching.
Panamax also recommends using secondary plug-in protectors at the equipment you would like to protect.
- Rated for split/single phase panels up to 400 Amps.
- Three (3) Wires Plus Ground.
- Meets ANSI C62.41 Requirements.
- 700V L-N / 800V N-G Voltage Protection Rating, UL 1449 3rd Edition
- Install Indoors or Outside.
- 3-Year $10,000 Appliance Warranty.
- 5-Year Product Warranty.
- FamilyService Entry Protection
- BlueBOLT EnabledNo
- Number of Outlets0
- ComplianceANSI C62.41
- USB ChargingN/A
- Low Voltage TriggerN/A
- AC Power Cord3 wires plus ground stranded bare ends 19"
- Dimensions5.5" W X 5.5" L x 2.5" H
- Weight1.25 lbs
- AC Protection
- Automatic Voltage ShutoffNo
- Undervoltage ShutoffN/A
- Over-Voltage ShutoffN/A
- Filtration TechnologyN/A
- Signal Line Protection
- Signal Line ProtectionNo
- Shipping Info
- Length8 (Inches)
- Width6.3 (Inches)
- Height4.3 (Inches)
- Weight1.55 (Lbs)
- Unit of MeasureEach
- Master Pack Qty20
- Other Specifications
- Power System (Service Entrance Only)120/240 1 Phase, 50/60 Hz
- Operating Temperature-40 to +176 degrees F
- Maximum Surge Capacity (8x20 usec)60kA (each wire)
- Maximum Continuous Operating Voltage130V
- Interrupt Rating20,000 Amps
- Flame Resistant DesignYes
- Energy Dissipation Rating2700 Joules
$10,000 THREE-YEAR LIMITED CONNECTED MAJOR APPLIANCE PROTECTION POLICY
Panamax will pay to repair or replace covered major household appliances, up to an aggregate three year total of $10,000, if the major household appliance, as defined herein, is damaged by an AC power or lightning surge. The Panamax surge protector must show signs of damage or be operating outside of design specifications.
Original owner is defined as: either the original purchaser of the SEP-200 protector or the first homeowner to reside in the residential household with the SEP-200 protector. Major household appliances are defined as the following motor driven household loads: refrigerator, freezer, oven, range, washer, dryer, ceiling fan, or dishwasher.
5 YEAR PRODUCT WARRANTY
Panamax warrants to the original owner of the Panamax SEP-200 surge protector, for five (5) years following the date of purchase of the protector, that the surge protector shall be free of defects in design, material or workmanship. Panamax will repair or replace any such defective unit during the warranty period.
WARRANTY LIMITATION FOR INTERNET PURCHASERS:
Panamax products purchased through the Internet do not carry a valid Connected Equipment Protection Policy unless purchased from an Authorized Panamax Internet Dealer! Authorized Panamax Internet Dealers have sufficient expertise to insure warranty compliant installations.