Vertex, 8 Outlets (3 Wall Wart Spaced) Vertical Power Distribution
8 outlet power strip designed specifically to be mounted to the vertical leg section of an equipment rack.
8 outlet power strip designed specifically to be mounted to the vertical leg section of an equipment rack. This is the perfect way to extend the protection and filtration from an existing Panamax or Furman power conditioner.
Simply attach mounting clips in desired location for an easy installation. Snap the VT-EXT into clips for a sturdy and secure fit and plug into a Panamax/Furman power conditioner. The plastic spacers in clips provide ground isolation from the rack.
- 8 AC outlets, 3 with transformer spacing.
- Heavy duty detachable 10 foot, 14 AWG power cord with security retention bracket.
- 12 amp re-settable circuit breaker.
- Ground isolation from equipment rack provided by plastic spacers in mounting clip hardware.
- One (1) year limited product warranty.
- FamilyPower Distribution
- Line Voltage120 (Volts)
- BlueBOLT EnabledNo
- Number of Outlets8
- Outlet Descriptions8 power distribution outlets. No filtration or power protection.
- USB ChargingN/A
- Low Voltage TriggerN/A
- AC Power Cord10 ft. captive cord
- Dimensions1.5in W X 18" L x 1.5" H
- Weight0.78 lbs
- AC Protection
- AC Protection TechnologyN/A
- Automatic Voltage ShutoffNo
- Undervoltage ShutoffN/A
- Over-Voltage ShutoffN/A
- Maximum Current Rating12 (Amps)
- Initial Clamping LevelN/A
- Filtration TechnologyN/A
- Signal Line Protection
- Signal Line ProtectionNo
- Shipping Info
- Length12.3 (Inches)
- Width3.5 (Inches)
- Height2.4 (Inches)
- Weight2.35 (Lbs)
- Unit of MeasureEach
- Master Pack Qty10
Panamax/Furman VT-EXT Limited 1 Year Product Warranty
Panamax/Furman warrants to the purchaser of this Panamax/Furman VTEXT product, for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase, that the unit shall be free of defects in design, material or workmanship, and Panamax/Furman will repair or replace any defective unit.
WARRANTY LIMITATION FOR INTERNET PURCHASERS:
Panamax/Furman products purchased through the Internet do not carry a valid Connected Equipment Protection Policy unless purchased from an Authorized Internet Dealer! Authorized Internet Dealers have sufficient expertise to ensure warranty compliant installations.