VT1512-IP Power Management
Vertical strip style power distribution unit (PDU) / surge protector with local area network and BlueBOLT cloud control
The VT1512-IP is a BlueBOLT enabled slim form factor vertical rack power conditioner and power
sequencer. The VT1512-IP is a full featured power conditioner providing protection and filtration for
maximum longevity and performance of connected equipment. BlueBOLT enabled, the VT1512-IP allows
remote reboot of 12 individually controlled outlets, as well as the ability to monitor energy use, set
alerts, program scheduled commands, network pings with conditioner reboots. For non-Cloud
applications the VT1512-IP has an embedded webpage for control and programming, or you can use a
LAN for secure control via an ELAN or other 3rd party control systems.
Watch this video to learn more about the VT1512-IP
See below detailed view of the VT1512-IP
- Protect-or-Disconnect surge protection
- Standard EMI/RFI Filtration
- Over/Under voltage load disconnect
- Power Sequencing
- IP Monitor & Control - BlueBOLT™ enabled for IP control and monitoring
- 12 individually controlled outlets, 3 spaced for wall-warts & 6 turned 90°
- Ground lug to attach Panamax signal-line protection modules
- Sleek design ideal for vertical mounting to an equipment rack with included brackets
- 10 foot power cord with removable plug to customize length
- 15A Capacity with circuit breaker
- 3 year limited product warranty
- $5,000,000 Connected Equipment Protection Policy when used with Panamax signal-line protection modules.
Provides Web Based Remote Power Management to Monitor and Control Your System – From Anywhere, 24/7.
3 year limited product warranty
$5,000,000 Connected Equipment Protection Policy when used with Panamax signal-line protection modules.